PC problem

  • Lee Baber
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2005
      I have a Dell with XP and after installing Norton AntiVirus and System
      Works, the computer will only start up in safe mode. I am sure the pc
      must have had another companies antivirus on it and maybe some left
      overs from the Nortons 2002 on it. I would like to uninstall all of the
      Norton System Works but when in Safe mode, it says you can not
      uninstall in safemode. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Thanks and
      sorry to bother all of you with such a small question.