Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Prospect!

  • cristina costa
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 3, 2005
      Dear Jane,
      congrats!
      Hard work really pays off.
      I am proud of you.
      beijinhos
      cris

      My blog: http://por-aguas-virtuais.blogspot.com/
      My students' blog: http://fromstemtostern.blogspot.com
      msn: navysternchen@...
      Skype ID: navysternchen
      YM ID: cristinacosta_pt
    • Susan Bates
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 3, 2005
        Congratulations from Vancouver Jane! Hey can you send us a copy at VCC
        International Ed? I'd love to hear more about the videos. Could you
        elaborate?

        Susan
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 3, 2005
          Thank you Hala and Cristina for your Congradulations!

          It just occurred to me that although I said the book had nothing to
          do with blogs, podcasts or teleconferencing, there actually is a
          link. After my first EVO in 2004 I gave a workshop on blogs at a
          conference here in Quebec and was then approached by a publisher who
          wondered if I'd be interested in writing a textbook with them.

          It just goes to show you never know where Webhead connections will
          lead!

          Jane

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, hala fawzi
          <haloolahakema@y...> wrote:

          > Dear Jane,
          > Congratulations .I hope this feeling will last forever,the
          feeling of success after working for a whole year!!!! This means you
          have to work as a bee,,just like our Bee.!!!!