Re: [weblogging] Digest Number 169

  • Karen Garcia
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2005
      Thank you Bee for reminding us of that annual awards event.

      And I am here asking for everyone's support in nominating Renata Suzuki's Teacher Blog for this year's EduBlog awards. I think her "Getting There" blog deserves an award for both

      * Best teacher blog

      and

      * Best example/ case study of use of weblogs within teaching and learning

      four (4) nominations are necessary to be included in the polls... so please join me in nominating her work: http://grankageva.blogspot.com/

      Cheers,

      Karen Garcia

      http://lajaulavira.blogspot.com/ (I even nominated my own blog as "best individual blog", you could nominate that too! :)

      OK, so nominations open till the 4th of December, and then voting follows until the 17th of December.... humm

      Message: 2
      Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 19:45:05 -0000
      From: "Barbara Dieu"
      Subject: Edubloggers Map and Award

      Are you blogging? Put your name on the international edubloggers map
      http://www.frappr.com/edubloggers

      It's a good opportunity to get acquainted with edubloggers around the
      world and support their work in the field but nominating them for the
      2005 EduBlog Awards at Incsub.
      http://www.incsub.org/awards/

      Main categories:

      * Most innovative edublogging project, service or programme

      * Best newcomer

      * Most influential post, resource or presentation

      * Best designed/most beautiful edublog

      * Best library/librarian blog

      * Best teacher blog

      * Best audio and/or visual blog

      * Best example/ case study of use of weblogs within teaching and learning

      * Best group blog

      * Best individual blog

      Warm regards from Brazil,
      Bee