RE: [evonline2002_webheads] Recording with Audacity

  • Ms. Reem Al-Faiz
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2005
      Hi Dennis
      Trust me,, go with "digitalizer"
      It automatically adjusts the sound output from any input and to any kind of file and it's faster and easier to use.
      You can find it from many sources for a demo trial by the file name
      digitalizer.exe

      Another also easy and sound controllable FREE software is "Jetaudio" the basic version. I'll try to give you sites to find them ASAP.

      Hope it would help with your problem.

      "A Pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity while an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty"

      Reem M. Al-Faiz
      CALL Coordinator
      English Dept.
      PSU-PSCW