Re: Getting Java to respond to a new voice chat room

  • Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2005
      Probably too late to help, Vance, but you need to
      empty cache in your Java software, as well as cache
      (and maybe cookies) in your browser to get into
      another room in LT or Alado.

      And rebooting isn't a bad idea either.

      Java seems particularly eager to hang onto your
      browser, and since the plug-in seems to be shared by
      all the different browsers, switching browsers may not
      work either (I seemed to have pretty good luck with
      that for a while, but am not sure it really works
      now.)

      Anyone else have solutions?

      Cheers--

      --Elizabeth