Sus and Anne in Germany

  • susannenyrop
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2005
      Hello,

      a quick greeting from Sus who is now at the RheinAhr university campus
      Remagen, Germany together with Anne, for a project meeting where we
      have today shared our experiences from the Nordic voice conference, to
      a group of about 24 people who wish to use online communication for
      further EU project collaboration. The program is tight but we had a
      fun evening out in the city of Bonn yesterday with a small group of
      Spanish internship students and their English language teacher from
      the university of Leon.

      I am typing on a PC with a fun keyboard set up for German, looking
      different from the Danish one I am using, so it tskes a while to get
      things written!

      Please if you find I have not answered email recently and that you are
      getting impatient with me, try using my yahoomail, as the other
      account is giving me problems while I am away from my safe home
      system. It is very hard even to find time and online access, on Monday
      I will be back home with heaps of work to do.

      Tschuess from Remagen,

      Sus