thanks to all of you for your activities

  • antonella sartor
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2005
      I am Antonella from Venece and I enjoyed the live session last Sunday.
      It was really interesting, I appreciate all your work. It was the
      first conference I joined as unfortunately I couldn't before owing to
      familiar problems. I hope to send you some files concerning articles
      on linguistic fields that you can download. Thanks again
      Antonella Sartor