Beta Testing a4esl.org/p

  • CK CK
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2005
      Would you like to help beta test this?

      If so, click the link and try the pull-down menus.

      http://a4esl.org/p/
      Easy Access to English as a Second Language (ESL)
      Podcasts

      The main purpose is to have one central place where
      students can quickly check out ESL podcasts (and other
      podcasts that are good for English study) without
      needing to subscribe to RSS feeds or needing to
      navigate through various (possibly confusing) page
      designs trying to figure things out.

      I have a limited number of people testing this
      already.

      I'd love to get a wider group of teachers to check it
      out and send comments, both positive and negative and
      suggestions for improvements.

      Send feedback to ck_in_nagoya@...

      * Charles Kelly
      * http://aitech.ac.jp/~ckelly