Re: [baw2005] edubloggers frapper map

  • Susanne Nyrop
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2005
      Tere just mentioned the http://www.frappr.com/edubloggers I find that these Frappr maps are so good, next generation after the sweet Bravenet maps we used to play with in so many cases. I love the way you can zoom in on ths Frappr map, all the way down to a very detailed local view of my local town Farum (Denmark); I suppose they're using Google map system. I've added myself at this frappr map, as well -I'm amazed at how the system locates my town in one hit, just by typing the name of it. And we're definitely going to use the one Jane, Anna & I created for EVO on Social blogging (but we will not yet reveal its URL, as our course starts in january 06).

      Susanne Nyrop, exam.ped
      Online e-learning community developer
      Webheads in Action

      Solbakken 8, 3520 Farum Danmark