Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Alado.net Principal for a Day Schedule for Thursday, October 27

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 26, 2005
      Hi, Andy!

      I'll be around after 13:00 GMT to speak a little Portuguese, but will have
      no students with me, since I'll be at home.

      Hugs,

      Teresa

      > ...if Teresa or Bee are available a little Portuguese too. We need some
      > spice to this feast and I know they would agree with me.

      Here is the link to the schedule of events:
      http://www.digibridge.net/gallistel/ The log on to the Alado.net portal
      will be on this page and through the regular www.alado.net/webhead log on
      too . Here are some photos from last year's event with the Webheads :
      http://www.alado.net/gallistel

      Hope you can join the party, if not you can always get the replay archive.
      un abrazo
      Andy