Thanks for the warm welcome back everyone

  • johnschrus
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      Thanks for the warm welcome back! If you want you can send e-mail to
      the university address at my Web site (see Tere's startup page).

      Sus, I am totally finished. I just need to fill out some forms, get my
      report printed, and submit it to digital dissertations. No exams, oral
      or otherwise. I finished. And I'm tired, but that will pass. I need to
      think about publishing the results, etc.

      Yes, there is a lot going on (Alado, etc.). I have a lot of reading to
      do (your postings).

      Chris