Free hosted wiki provider?

  • Eric Baber
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2005
      Hi all,

      Can anyone recommend a particular provider of free, hosted wikis? Google
      turns up dozens so I'm trying to narrow it down to a recommended one or two
      providers.

      Thanks

      Eric
    • Dafne
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 13, 2005
        I am using:

        http://www.pbwiki.com/ and www.webcollaborator.com

        you can see the pbwiki I am using with my graduate students at http://ambientescolaborativos.pbwiki.com/

        daf

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 13, 2005
          Hi, Eric!

          In addition to those suggested by Dafne, you can find a couple of others
          under Wikis > Hosts & Software in my OLE page.
          http://64.71.48.37/teresadeca/webheads/online-learning-environments.htm

          Hope this helps!

          Teresa