Re: [evonline2002_webheads] October birthdays

  • Evelyn Izquierdo
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 11, 2005
      Dear Barbara:

      I entered my birthday for you in www.birthdayalarm.com. I celebrated my birthday last October 9th. Congratulations to Elderbob, John and Jeff. My best wishes to all who are celebrating birthdays this month.

      Evelyn Izquierdo
      Caracas-Venezuela

      Barbara Dieu <bwjdieu@...> escribió:
      Oops I am a bit late this time, have just come back to earth after
      travelling the skies around the world. I am impressed! October sports a
      collection of stars of the brightest magnitude !!!
      A big hug to the Libras and Scorpios celebrating it this month.
      Belated happy birthday to Elderbob who partied on Sunday October 2nd during
      the webheads meeting at noon.
      Captain John Hibbs on Friday, October 7th
      Jeff Cooper on Tuesday October 10th
      Buthaina Al Othman on Wednesday October 12th
      Imre Szabo on Thursday Oct 13
      Susan Burg on Monday Oct 17
      Daf Gonzalez on Thursday Oct 20
      Elizabeth Hanson Smith on Friday October 28th

      If you have not yet joined our list, can you please click on the link below
      and enter your birthday for me. Don't worry it is quick, and you don't have
      to enter your year of birth:-).
      http://www.birthdayalarm.com/dob/23390227a92169405b408

      Warm regards from Brazil,
      Bee

      Barbara Dieu
      http://dekita.org

      Distance learning education Accredited distance learning Distance learning Distance learning master degree Distance learning education online Distance learning schools

      Evelyn Izquierdo
      Profesora de Inglés
      Escuela de Educación
      Facultad de Humanidades y Educación