Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Help on quizzes on line

  • Lee Baber
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 9 11:36 AM
      Marvelous. I think I will teach my students to create and use
      templates. It will be a more useful skill to use in their futures than
      manuel formats and overrides. They can learn to format the MLA
      template and be set for any letters to write. I will go and check on a
      few things you mentioned. I am sure I will be back with questions.
      thanks