Re: Seeking a few beta-testers for LiveChat (Audio/Video) Chat

  • CJones
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
      Hi, everyone,

      I had the pleasure of checking out Jim Duber's new chat room with him
      this morning. Although I've used his Let's Talk discussion board, it's
      the first time we've actually talked rather than emailed. It was great
      to "meet" him.

      I was working off my 56K modem, so he was surprised that he could see
      my webcam at all. It was pretty jerky, and the sound was choppy.
      However, the sound was completely clear after we both disabled our
      webcams. If somebody else has signed up to test the Live Chat and
      would like a practice partner, let me know.

      Chris