Re: [evonline2002_webheads] swallowing a lie

  • Wendy Seale-Bakes
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2005
      Aiden,

      I've been looking for the "Why I want a Wife" article for a couple of years. I used it for a discussion seminar in a program called "Self Paced ESL for Professionals" several years ago, and have wanted to pass it on to other groups and colleagues many times since then, but was never able to find it. It's wonderful to have it again. (This is a must read for every woman.) Thank you so much!

      Will read the Young Woman who Swallowed a Lie before I join the discussion forum.

      Cheers,
      Wendy