Re: [evonline2002_webheads] My dad has passed away

  • Wendy Seale-Bakes
    Message 1 of 20 , Oct 1, 2005
      Dear Hala,

      My deepest condolences to you and your family. I'm glad you're able to be with your mother at this time, because I know how important it is for family to come together in times of great loss.
      We are with you in our thoughts.

      Sincerely,
      Wendy

    • Christine Bauer-Ramazani
      Message 2 of 20 , Oct 4, 2005
        Dear Hala,

        Please accept my condolences as well and know that I have been thinking
        of you for the past few days. I wish you strength for the days to come,
        but also be assured that you will feel better again, although the
        moments of sadness will also be there. Time does heal wounds but our
        memories of good times with our loved ones will always stay with us.

        Christine
        Christine Bauer-Ramazani

        Message 3 of 20 , Oct 7, 2005
          Dear Hala,

          Please accept my condolences; "Al-baqia fi 7ayatik wa Atham Allah
          ajrakum".

          I was on a one week trip and have returned home on Oct 5; it was the
          same date when my younger brother, Ghanim passed away last year,(was
          34). I went directly from the airport to my parents' to share with
          the rest of my family memories of good times with my brother. It's
          true, as Christine B-R stated, "Time does heal wounds but our
          memories of good times with our loved ones will always stay with us".

          I wish you and your family patience, strength, and a blessed Ramadan.

          Buth