Re: Meeting The Voice - AMEP Conference

  • CJones
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2005
      Dear Webheads,

      Anna, thanks so much for the beautiful photos,

      I felt very honored to be a guest online speaker in Michael Coglan's
      keynote speech at the Australian Migrant Education Program (AMEP)
      national conference at Macquarie University in Sydney, Australia this
      past Friday. He spoke about "The Role of Technology in Language
      Teaching: Alternative Delivery or Mainstream?."

      That was the first time I've presented as part of anyone's keynote
      speech. Michael was very well organized, and his speech came off just
      fine. He even demonstrated how to carry on when the technology doesn't
      work since he couldn't get into his blogger dashboard to show some
      things. Jonathan Finkelstein was on hand to push slides and even add
      some humor. When the photo of the podium was shown (taken prior to the
      speech), he drew in an arrow to show us where Michael was standing.

      Chris Jones