回覆: [evonline2002_webheads] My dad has passe d away

  • Delin Chiao
    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 30, 2005
      Dear Hala,

      I am very shameful to hear the news. My deepest condolence on what happened.
      There's no words that can comfort you. Even though my father passed away six years, his action of doing behavior deeply influenced on me. However I think I can say to support you together.

      Regards,
      Delin CHIAO

      hala fawzi <haloolahakema@...> 說:
      God bless us all,
      Hala.Khartoum,Sudan

      __________________________________
      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Rita Zeinstejer
      Message 2 of 20 , Oct 1, 2005
        Dear Hala,

        I am also with you in this very sad moment. I lost my dad more than a year ago, and I still mourn him. At times like this, I wish Webheads could all manage to be nearer each other physically.... But we are with you, all of us.

        My best,

        Rita

      • Ismail
        Message 3 of 20 , Oct 1, 2005
          Dear Hala,

          Please accept my condolences to you and your family. I am sure you
          will pass those your sorrow. May be you lost a loved one, but his
          good memories will definitely guide and enlighten your future steps.

          Sincerely,
          Ismail Fayed.

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, hala fawzi
          <haloolahakema@y...> wrote:
          > Hi Jane,
          > I was there at LT 30 minutes before Rita's
          > presentaion, whenI was told that my dear father has
          > pased away in Doha,Qatar.He was buried in Khartoum
          > the next day as he wished.
          > I came to my house to pack for a long stay with my
          > mother. Ramdan is approaching,the fasting month for
          > Moslims,so I have to be with her and to be surrounded
          > by her grandchildren.I thought to tell you about him
          > like when Bruce's father passed away...but I can't.
          > I know now how it feels when you lose someone so
          > dear,but I can't talk about it.
          > Believe it or not,I needed you at that moments.In our
          > culture,usually we have between 1000 to 1500 visitors
          > when a relative dies.People came from all over
          > Sudan.Still I needed you to be there,
          > I now know how you felt Bruce.
          > God bless us all,
          > Hala.Khartoum,Sudan

        • Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
          Message 4 of 20 , Oct 1, 2005
            Dear Hala--
            Our thoughts are with you. I too was devastated at my
            father's death, as he had played such an important
            role in my childhood and intellectual life. Fathers
            are crucial.
            Hugs and all good wishes in this difficult time for
            you--
            --Elizabeth

            Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 01:58:46 -0700 (PDT)
            From: hala fawzi <haloolahakema@...>
            Subject: My dad has passed away

            Hi Jane,
            I was there at LT 30 minutes before Rita's
            presentaion, whenI was told that my dear father has
            pased away in Doha,Qatar.He was buried in Khartoum
            the next day as he wished.
            I came to my house to pack for a long stay with my
            mother. Ramdan is approaching,the fasting month for
            Moslims,so I have to be with her and to be surrounded
            by her grandchildren.I thought to tell you about him
            like when Bruce's father passed away...but I can't.
            I know now how it feels when you lose someone so
            dear,but I can't talk about it.
            Believe it or not,I needed you at that moments.In our
            culture,usually we have between 1000 to 1500 visitors
            when a relative dies.People came from all over
            Sudan.Still I needed you to be there,
            I now know how you felt Bruce.
            God bless us all,
            Hala.Khartoum,Sudan
            <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
          • Lee Baber
            Message 5 of 20 , Oct 1, 2005
              Dear Hala, I am so very sorry to hear of your father's passing. My dad
              passed away last year November 12th...He was in the hospital from
              September 14 till his passing... I am really struggling with his being
              gone from this earth and I hope you can feel the embrace of all our
              thoughts and prayers as you go through this very trying time. I will
              think of you each day and your family. He will watch and be with you as
              well.
              God Bless you,
              Lee

              On Sep 30, 2005, at 4:58 AM, hala fawzi wrote:

              > Hi Jane,
              > I was there at LT 30 minutes before Rita's
              > presentaion, whenI was told that my dear father has
              > pased away in Doha,Qatar.He was buried in Khartoum
              > the next day as he wished.
              > I came to my house to pack for a long stay with my
              > mother. Ramdan is approaching,the fasting month for
              > Moslims,so I have to be with her and to be surrounded
              > by her grandchildren.I thought to tell you about him
              > like when Bruce's father passed away...but I can't.
              > I know now how it feels when you lose someone so
              > dear,but I can't talk about it.
              > Believe it or not,I needed you at that moments.In our
              > culture,usually we have between 1000 to 1500 visitors
              > when a relative dies.People came from all over
              > Sudan.Still I needed you to be there,
              > I now know how you felt Bruce.
              > God bless us all,
              > Hala.Khartoum,Sudan
              >

              > __________________________________
              > http://mail.yahoo.com
              >

              > For more information:

              > extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!plying to postings, please
              > delete this footer and any other extraneous text from the reply -
              > Thanks!!
              > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Wendy Seale-Bakes
              Message 6 of 20 , Oct 1, 2005
                Dear Hala,

                My deepest condolences to you and your family. I'm glad you're able to be with your mother at this time, because I know how important it is for family to come together in times of great loss.
                We are with you in our thoughts.

                Sincerely,
                Wendy

              • Christine Bauer-Ramazani
                Message 7 of 20 , Oct 4, 2005
                  Dear Hala,

                  Please accept my condolences as well and know that I have been thinking
                  of you for the past few days. I wish you strength for the days to come,
                  but also be assured that you will feel better again, although the
                  moments of sadness will also be there. Time does heal wounds but our
                  memories of good times with our loved ones will always stay with us.

                  Christine
                  Christine Bauer-Ramazani

[...]

                  _____

                  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                  * Visit your group "evonline2002_webheads
                  <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads> " on the web.

                  cribe>

                  _____

                • Buthaina Al-Othman
                  Message 8 of 20 , Oct 7, 2005
                    Dear Hala,

                    Please accept my condolences; "Al-baqia fi 7ayatik wa Atham Allah
                    ajrakum".

                    I was on a one week trip and have returned home on Oct 5; it was the
                    same date when my younger brother, Ghanim passed away last year,(was
                    34). I went directly from the airport to my parents' to share with
                    the rest of my family memories of good times with my brother. It's
                    true, as Christine B-R stated, "Time does heal wounds but our
                    memories of good times with our loved ones will always stay with us".

                    I wish you and your family patience, strength, and a blessed Ramadan.

                    Buth