Meeting The Voice - AMEP Conference

  • Anna AS
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2005
      Hi Everybody,

      Today I met Michael Coghlan at the AMEP Conference in
      Sydney. His presentation was excellent, as usual, and
      it was very nice to hear Aiden and Chris and see
      familiar names online.
      After the presentation we chatted a bit. And yes,
      Sus, I gave him a big hug from you!
      I've posted a few photos of the event in my new blog
      http://evo06.blogspot.com/

      Viva Webheads!

      Anna K

      __________________________________
      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2005
        Dear Anna,

        Thanks for sharing some lovely photos of another wonderful moment in the
        life of the Webheads in Action. It's already included in our WiA Index under
        F2F Meetings.

        And... kudos to Michael on another great performance!!!

        Viva Webheads!!! :-))

        Hugs,

        Teresa

        > http://evo06.blogspot.com/
        > Viva Webheads!
        > Anna K
      • CJones
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2005
          Dear Webheads,

          Anna, thanks so much for the beautiful photos,

          I felt very honored to be a guest online speaker in Michael Coglan's
          keynote speech at the Australian Migrant Education Program (AMEP)
          national conference at Macquarie University in Sydney, Australia this
          past Friday. He spoke about "The Role of Technology in Language
          Teaching: Alternative Delivery or Mainstream?."

          That was the first time I've presented as part of anyone's keynote
          speech. Michael was very well organized, and his speech came off just
          fine. He even demonstrated how to carry on when the technology doesn't
          work since he couldn't get into his blogger dashboard to show some
          things. Jonathan Finkelstein was on hand to push slides and even add
          some humor. When the photo of the podium was shown (taken prior to the
          speech), he drew in an arrow to show us where Michael was standing.

          Chris Jones