For Hala

  • sharonholdner
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2005
      Dear Hala,

      An email that I sent you privately came back as undeliverable, so I am
      posting this to the list with the hope that you will see it.

      I understand how you feel and am indeed sad for your loss. My husband
      and I lost three of our four parents last year - two from cancer. At
      the present time, my two childhood friends, whom I consider to be my
      sisters, are terminally ill with cancer in hospital at home in
      Canada.

      Life presents many challlenges for us to face, but the sun always
      comes out again at some point. When you're feeling better Hala, look
      to the sun for renewal.

      Kindly,
      Sharon