My dad has passed away

  • hala fawzi
    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 30, 2005
      Hi Jane,
      I was there at LT 30 minutes before Rita's
      presentaion, whenI was told that my dear father has
      pased away in Doha,Qatar.He was buried in Khartoum
      the next day as he wished.
      I came to my house to pack for a long stay with my
      mother. Ramdan is approaching,the fasting month for
      Moslims,so I have to be with her and to be surrounded
      by her grandchildren.I thought to tell you about him
      like when Bruce's father passed away...but I can't.
      I know now how it feels when you lose someone so
      dear,but I can't talk about it.
      Believe it or not,I needed you at that moments.In our
      culture,usually we have between 1000 to 1500 visitors
      when a relative dies.People came from all over
      Sudan.Still I needed you to be there,
      I now know how you felt Bruce.
      God bless us all,
      Hala.Khartoum,Sudan

      __________________________________
      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Miguel Barbera
      Message 2 of 20 , Sep 30, 2005
        I understand how you feel. I just lost my father two years ago and I still haven't gotten over it. My sincere condolences for you and your family.

        Mike Barbera
        San Antonio, Texas

        Mike Barbera
        barbs1492@...

      • Candace Pauchnick
        Message 3 of 20 , Sep 30, 2005
          Dear Hala,
          I want you to know I will hold you in my heart, along with the others who have written, concerning the loss of your father. I, too, have lost both my parents and no matter how old or sick they are it is still never easy. I hope you can find peace knowing so many others care.
          Bless you,
          Candy Pauchnick from San Diego

          hala fawzi <haloolahakema@...> wrote:
[...]

          Distance learning education Accredited distance learning Distance learning Distance learning master degree Distance learning education online Distance learning schools

        • Dafne

            Message 5 of 20 , Sep 30, 2005
              Dear Hala,
              My condolecences on what happened. There's no words that can comfort you. However, I think I can talk on behalf of the webheads, we are here to support you all the way.

              all the best

              cristina

[...]

              My blog: http://por-aguas-virtuais.blogspot.com/
              msn: navysternchen@...
              Skype ID: navysternchen
              YM ID: cristinacosta_pt

            • (Seyyedeh) Susan Marandi
              Message 6 of 20 , Sep 30, 2005
                Dear Hala,

                Please accept my heartfelt condolences. My thoughts are with you.

                Keep smiling,
                Susan @>---;-

                --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, hala fawzi
                <haloolahakema@y...> wrote:
                > Hi Jane,
                > I was there at LT 30 minutes before Rita's
                > presentaion, whenI was told that my dear father has
                > pased away in Doha,Qatar.> Hala.Khartoum,Sudan
              • Michael Coghlan
                Message 7 of 20 , Sep 30, 2005
                  Hello Hala.

                  I'm really sorry to hear the news about your father. We all know the
                  day will come when our parents will leave us but we don't know what
                  it's like till the time comes. It is something I have yet to
                  experience. Thinking of you,

                  - Michael
                • Aiden Yeh
                  Message 8 of 20 , Sep 30, 2005
                    My deepest condolence, Hala.

                    hugs,

                    aiden

                  • Maria Irene Urriola
                    Message 9 of 20 , Sep 30, 2005
                      Dear Hala,
                      My father passed away in 1964, when I was 15, and I still remember that day
                      as it was yesterday. There is always an empty space, which I fill with good
                      memories of the moments my father spent with me, my five siblings, my
                      sisters-in-law.
                      My condolences to you and your family,
                      Maria Irene

[...]

                      Yahoo! Groups Links
                    • Fernanda Rodrigues
                      Message 10 of 20 , Sep 30, 2005
                        Dear Hala
                        My condolences to you and your family on this sad moment.
                        I've already lost my father and mother and I miss them very much.
                        We are all with you right now to give you some support.

                        Fernanda

                        On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 01:58:46 -0700 (PDT)
                        hala fawzi <haloolahakema@...> wrote:

                        > Hi Jane,
                        > I was there at LT 30 minutes before Rita's
                        > presentaion, whenI was told that my dear father has
                        > pased away in Doha,Qatar.He was buried in Khartoum
                        > the next day as he wished.
                        > I came to my house to pack for a long stay with my
                        > mother. Ramdan is approaching,the fasting month for
                        > Moslims,so I have to be with her and to be surrounded
                        > by her grandchildren.I thought to tell you about him
                        > like when Bruce's father passed away...but I can't.
                        > I know now how it feels when you lose someone so
                        > dear,but I can't talk about it.
                        > Believe it or not,I needed you at that moments.In our
                        > culture,usually we have between 1000 to 1500 visitors
                        > when a relative dies.People came from all over
                        > Sudan.Still I needed you to be there,
                        > I now know how you felt Bruce.
                        > God bless us all,
                        > Hala.Khartoum,Sudan
                        >

                        > __________________________________
                        > http://mail.yahoo.com
                        >

                        > For more information:
                        >
                        > When replying to postings, please delete this footer and any other extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!plying to postings, please delete this footer and any other extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!
                        > Yahoo! Groups Links
                        >

                        > --
                        comunicando essa intenção.
                      • Chrissan
                        Message 11 of 20 , Sep 30, 2005
                          Dearest Hala, I'm so sorry for you and your family. Please, accept my
                          heartfelt condolances. My father passed away three years ago, last
                          august, and I still ache and think of him every day. My heart reaches
                          out to you!
                          Embraces,
                          /Chrissan
                        • Leanne Mackenzie
                          Message 12 of 20 , Sep 30, 2005
                            Dearest Hala,
                            I join with all your WebHead friends in expressing my
                            deepest sympathy on the loss of your father. Just as
                            we can all "be" in the same room in cyberspace, so we
                            will all "be" with you in our thoughts and hearts.

                            Thinking of you and your family at this sad time,
                            Much love,
                            Leanne

                          • Delin Chiao
                            Message 13 of 20 , Sep 30, 2005
                              Dear Hala,

                              I am very shameful to hear the news. My deepest condolence on what happened.
                              There's no words that can comfort you. Even though my father passed away six years, his action of doing behavior deeply influenced on me. However I think I can say to support you together.

                              Regards,
                              Delin CHIAO

                              hala fawzi <haloolahakema@...> 說:
                              God bless us all,
                              Hala.Khartoum,Sudan

                              __________________________________
                              http://mail.yahoo.com

                            • Rita Zeinstejer
                              Message 14 of 20 , Oct 1, 2005
                                Dear Hala,

                                I am also with you in this very sad moment. I lost my dad more than a year ago, and I still mourn him. At times like this, I wish Webheads could all manage to be nearer each other physically.... But we are with you, all of us.

                                My best,

                                Rita

                              • Ismail
                                Message 15 of 20 , Oct 1, 2005
                                  Dear Hala,

                                  Please accept my condolences to you and your family. I am sure you
                                  will pass those your sorrow. May be you lost a loved one, but his
                                  good memories will definitely guide and enlighten your future steps.

                                  Sincerely,
                                  Ismail Fayed.

                                  <haloolahakema@y...> wrote:
                                  > Hi Jane,
                                  > I was there at LT 30 minutes before Rita's
                                  > presentaion, whenI was told that my dear father has
                                  > pased away in Doha,Qatar.He was buried in Khartoum
                                  > the next day as he wished.
                                  > I came to my house to pack for a long stay with my
                                  > mother. Ramdan is approaching,the fasting month for
                                  > Moslims,so I have to be with her and to be surrounded
                                  > by her grandchildren.I thought to tell you about him
                                  > like when Bruce's father passed away...but I can't.
                                  > I know now how it feels when you lose someone so
                                  > dear,but I can't talk about it.
                                  > Believe it or not,I needed you at that moments.In our
                                  > culture,usually we have between 1000 to 1500 visitors
                                  > when a relative dies.People came from all over
                                  > Sudan.Still I needed you to be there,
                                  > I now know how you felt Bruce.
                                  > God bless us all,
                                  > Hala.Khartoum,Sudan

                                • Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Oct 1, 2005
                                    Dear Hala--
                                    Our thoughts are with you. I too was devastated at my
                                    father's death, as he had played such an important
                                    role in my childhood and intellectual life. Fathers
                                    are crucial.
                                    Hugs and all good wishes in this difficult time for
                                    you--
                                    --Elizabeth

                                    Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 01:58:46 -0700 (PDT)
                                    From: hala fawzi <haloolahakema@...>
                                    Subject: My dad has passed away

                                    Hi Jane,
                                    I was there at LT 30 minutes before Rita's
                                    presentaion, whenI was told that my dear father has
                                    pased away in Doha,Qatar.He was buried in Khartoum
                                    the next day as he wished.
                                    I came to my house to pack for a long stay with my
                                    mother. Ramdan is approaching,the fasting month for
                                    Moslims,so I have to be with her and to be surrounded
                                    by her grandchildren.I thought to tell you about him
                                    like when Bruce's father passed away...but I can't.
                                    I know now how it feels when you lose someone so
                                    dear,but I can't talk about it.
                                    Believe it or not,I needed you at that moments.In our
                                    culture,usually we have between 1000 to 1500 visitors
                                    when a relative dies.People came from all over
                                    Sudan.Still I needed you to be there,
                                    I now know how you felt Bruce.
                                    God bless us all,
                                    Hala.Khartoum,Sudan
                                    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
                                  • Lee Baber
                                    Message 17 of 20 , Oct 1, 2005
                                      Dear Hala, I am so very sorry to hear of your father's passing. My dad
                                      passed away last year November 12th...He was in the hospital from
                                      September 14 till his passing... I am really struggling with his being
                                      gone from this earth and I hope you can feel the embrace of all our
                                      thoughts and prayers as you go through this very trying time. I will
                                      think of you each day and your family. He will watch and be with you as
                                      well.
                                      God Bless you,
                                      Lee

                                      On Sep 30, 2005, at 4:58 AM, hala fawzi wrote:

                                      > Hi Jane,
                                      > I was there at LT 30 minutes before Rita's
                                      > presentaion, whenI was told that my dear father has
                                      > pased away in Doha,Qatar.He was buried in Khartoum
                                      > the next day as he wished.
                                      > I came to my house to pack for a long stay with my
                                      > mother. Ramdan is approaching,the fasting month for
                                      > Moslims,so I have to be with her and to be surrounded
                                      > by her grandchildren.I thought to tell you about him
                                      > like when Bruce's father passed away...but I can't.
                                      > I know now how it feels when you lose someone so
                                      > dear,but I can't talk about it.
                                      > Believe it or not,I needed you at that moments.In our
                                      > culture,usually we have between 1000 to 1500 visitors
                                      > when a relative dies.People came from all over
                                      > Sudan.Still I needed you to be there,
                                      > I now know how you felt Bruce.
                                      > God bless us all,
                                      > Hala.Khartoum,Sudan
                                      >

                                      > __________________________________
                                      > http://mail.yahoo.com
                                      >

                                      > For more information:

                                      > extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!plying to postings, please
                                      > delete this footer and any other extraneous text from the reply -
                                      > Thanks!!
                                      > Yahoo! Groups Links

                                    • Wendy Seale-Bakes
                                      Message 18 of 20 , Oct 1, 2005
                                        Dear Hala,

                                        My deepest condolences to you and your family. I'm glad you're able to be with your mother at this time, because I know how important it is for family to come together in times of great loss.
                                        We are with you in our thoughts.

                                        Sincerely,
                                        Wendy

                                      • Christine Bauer-Ramazani
                                        Message 19 of 20 , Oct 4, 2005
                                          Dear Hala,

                                          Please accept my condolences as well and know that I have been thinking
                                          of you for the past few days. I wish you strength for the days to come,
                                          but also be assured that you will feel better again, although the
                                          moments of sadness will also be there. Time does heal wounds but our
                                          memories of good times with our loved ones will always stay with us.

                                          Christine
                                          Christine Bauer-Ramazani

[...]

                                          _____

                                          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                                          * Visit your group "evonline2002_webheads
                                          <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads> " on the web.

                                          cribe>

                                          _____

                                        • Buthaina Al-Othman
                                          Message 20 of 20 , Oct 7, 2005
                                            Dear Hala,

                                            Please accept my condolences; "Al-baqia fi 7ayatik wa Atham Allah
                                            ajrakum".

                                            I was on a one week trip and have returned home on Oct 5; it was the
                                            same date when my younger brother, Ghanim passed away last year,(was
                                            34). I went directly from the airport to my parents' to share with
                                            the rest of my family memories of good times with my brother. It's
                                            true, as Christine B-R stated, "Time does heal wounds but our
                                            memories of good times with our loved ones will always stay with us".

                                            I wish you and your family patience, strength, and a blessed Ramadan.

                                            Buth