Christine's stds´surveys

  • Rita Zeinstejer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2005
      Christine wrote,
      ....."You can see the surveys and web projects at
      > http://academics.smcvt.edu/cbauer-
      ramazani/student_web_projects.htm ...."

      Hi, Christine,

      I've visited your stds´surveys and answered some of them. Very interesting task, demanding precise use of the language and critical thinking. I loved the free choice of vocabulary..., shows their enthusiasm and creativity...
      You gave me a very good idea to try out with my advanced stds...;-)) Thanks a lot!

      Rita