Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Need some advice

  • cristina costa
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 28, 2005
      Hi Doris,
      Dokeos would be another good choice.
      You can try the demo version here: www.dokeos.com

      My blog: http://por-aguas-virtuais.blogspot.com/
      msn: navysternchen@...
      Skype ID: navysternchen
      YM ID: cristinacosta_pt

      Yahoo! for Good
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 28, 2005
        I agree with Dafne. And for what it takes to install Moodle, see Venny's
        article in TESL-EJ

        An Open Source Portal for Educators
        http://tesl-ej.org/ej33/int.html

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 22, 2007
          Dear All,

          I need some advice concerning the choice of an institution to pursue a PhD research.

          Although I won't be thinking about "jumping" on a PhD programme right now, I am considering it for the near future.
          I would like to do some research on the "collaborative learning" topic. It doesn't have to be specifically related to language learning only.
          I was wondering if you have any suggestions concerning institutions I should be looking at to submit my application.
          Thank you so much for your support.
          beijinhos

          Cris