Re: Call for BLOGGERS!

  • susannenyrop
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2005
      Hi Elizabeth and those who may consider doing a blog-something
      workshop for the coming EVONline season - I would like to be part of a
      moderator team. I know from past experiences that this could be well
      done as teamwork. However, I know that I wil not have very much time
      for the pre-workshop as I will be very busy at that time with the
      Nordic voice conference CoP facilitation in November.

      Please let me know if you would like me to give a hand with the
      blogwork anyway?

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Elizabeth Hanson-Smith"
      <ehansonsmi@y...> wrote:
      > Hi all--
      > Bee Dieu has decided to take a little rest from her many activities,
      > but that means the Electronic Village Online may be without a blogging
      > session this Jan-Feb--unless you can help!
      >
      > Would anyone here (preferably a little group) be willing to moderate
      > an EVO session on blogging? This could actually be a way for you to
      > make yourself jump in and find out more about blogging yourself. This
      > might also be a means to set up and sustain some good student blog
      > exchanges. You don't necessarily have to teach a course, just provide
      > a good discussion base for participants to experiment.
      >
      > The Call for Proposals is found at
      >
      > <http://webpages.csus.edu/~hansonsm/CfP_2006.html>
      >
      > Please contact me off-list if you have any questions about EVO or how
      > the sessions work.
      >
      > Renata and Jane--I'm thinking of you in particular... Elderbob? Anyone?
      >
      > Cheers--
      > --Elizabeth
    • Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4, 2005
        Great!--
        Our first volunteer!

        Sus--you are so experienced, you can float through the
        training period.

        We need at least one TESOL member on the moderation
        team. Can anyone help here?

        --Elizabeth
        PS: I can't seem to access Knowplace.ca because it
        says "students aren't allowed in." Or maybe it's just
        that no one is there--can't seem to catch the right
        time/place.
        I did join 360.yahoo.com--looks promising.
        Flickr is now a part of Yahoo, so all connections are
        getting easier.

        Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2005 09:53:48 -0000
        From: "susannenyrop" <s.nyrop@...>
        Subject: Re: Call for BLOGGERS!

        <ehansonsmi@y...> wrote:
        > Hi all--
        > Bee Dieu has decided to take a little rest from her
        many activities,
        > but that means the Electronic Village Online may be
        without a
        blogging
        > session this Jan-Feb--unless you can help!
        >
        > Would anyone here (preferably a little group) be
        willing to moderate
        > an EVO session on blogging? This could actually be a
        way for you to
        > make yourself jump in and find out more about
        blogging yourself. This
        > might also be a means to set up and sustain some
        good student blog
        > exchanges. You don't necessarily have to teach a
        course, just provide
        > a good discussion base for participants to
        experiment.

        > The Call for Proposals is found at
        >
        > <http://webpages.csus.edu/~hansonsm/CfP_2006.html>
        >
        > Please contact me off-list if you have any questions
        about EVO or how
        > the sessions work.
        >
        > Renata and Jane--I'm thinking of you in
        particular... Elderbob?
        Anyone?

        > Cheers--
        > --Elizabeth
        <<<<<<<<<<<<<
      • elderbob@elderbob.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 5, 2005
          Elizabeth, Sus, and other Webheads,

          I'd be more than happy to step up to the bat if I can help in any way,
          but I am not a TESOL member.

          elderbob

        • Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 6, 2005
            Thanks for volunteering, Bob--
            Maybe someone who is new at blogging, but is a TESOL
            member, could jump on this team and be the
            "figurehead" for the group? you'd learn a lot from
            Elderbob and Sus!

            anyone?

            Cheers--
            --Elizabeth