Knowplace Open Weekend now - blogs with images and audio

  • susannenyrop
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3 2:47 AM
      dear online friends,

      if you have some experiences, questions, examples or concerns about
      blogs using images and audio, I would love to see you over at my Open
      Weekend workshop at http://knowplace.ca this very weekend! I plan to
      host a synch meeting in Learningtimes, my Elluminate office, later
      today (Saturday some time between 17 and 21 GMT).

      yours, Sus

      PS

      I KNOW - this is a last minute somewhat belated announcement; I know
      that many of you may already read the news directly from Knowplace.
    • susannenyrop
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3 3:03 AM
        Hi FOAFs

        For the actual blogging workshop this weekend at Knowplace, I started
        yet another blog, this time at yahoo! 360. This is not only a blog
        tool, but also an opportunity to "connect with friends". Just in case
        you would like to have a look and give me your comments, feel welcome
        to do so. Should you decide to try out how Yahoo!360 looks like from
        the inside as a user, please add me as your friend (these groups of
        friends could be closed groups, for example with some categories of
        student blogging you might want this kind of privacy protection?)

        Apart from Yaodong and Wendy, I wonder who's a member of Yahoo! 360? I
        would love to get an invitation - or to invite you, so that I could
        expand my FOAF network there! FOAF means, as you may know, Friend of a
        Friend, and is related to the Six degree of separation philosophy.
        We're all connected with no more than six degrees - globalwise. And,
        in the case of blogging and tagging, when you see what your FOAF
        network is concerned or enthusiast about, this may help you widen your
        own horizon, as well as open up for new connections and ventures.

        My yahoo id is susannenyrop, this means that my blog has the boring
        but natural name http://360.yahoo.com/susannenyrop

        Yahoo suggests this following text for your invitations: "I've created
        my own place on Yahoo! 360 and I'd like you to connect to me so we can
        stay in touch. You can view my blog, my photos, my lists - and all
        sorts of things that matter to me. You can create a personal page and
        blog of your own, which will be linked to mine. That way you'll
        always know when I post something new. "