RE: [evonline2002_webheads] To Webheads community

  • Maria Irene Urriola
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2005
      Dear Hala,
      If your father has a positive attitute towards his illness, he will recover
      very soon. At the university I work with there is a teacher who also has
      lung cancer, which spreaded to very important organs by the time it was
      discovered. You have to see her, after 2 years of fight, she's back to
      work. Her office is on a third floor, there is no lift, but she goes to
      work every single day.
      Greetings from Valencia, Venezuela,
      Maria Irene

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2005
        Dear Hala,

        I am very sorry to hear about your dad health, and I can imagine all the ordeal you and your family have been through. However, he was lucky to be discovered this cancer in the early stages. As others have said, will power and desire to live are fundamental to overcome any disease. My blessings and prayers are with all of you.

        Thanks for your kind and supporting words about my incident.

        warm hugs,

        Daf

        hala fawzi <haloolahakema@...> wrote:
[...]

      • Ismail
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 7, 2005
          Hi Hala,

          I'm sorry to hear about your brother's health problems. I'm sure it
          is a hard time for all your family. Hope he gets better soon. He
          will definitely need all possible help and support from all of you
          during these moments.

          Best wishes,
          Ismail.