Stopped at the airport

  • Barbara Chap
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1 11:54 PM
      Dearest Daf,

      I'm just catching up with my mail and was sick when I read about your
      experience at the airport. But I like what you said about not being scared.
      It's absolutely pointless to be afraid (cautious is something else.) You've
      got great spirit!!!

      Fondly, Barb

      I am not scared, and as I have always said I prefer to die standing up, than
      living on my knees.

      I was warmly received by the authorities at the airport in Spain (which made
      me feel worse about what is happening in my country) and I am feeling a
      human being again.

      hugs,

      Daf

    • Graham Stanley
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2 12:58 AM
        Daf

        I was completely shocked too by your news - isn't it incredible how some of
        these people abuse their positions of power to make other people's lives
        difficult instead of really doing their job, which is making the airport a
        safer place for us all?

        I'm glad that you've had no further problems, and agree with Barbara that
        you have show great spirit in refusing to let it get to you.

        All the very best from Barcelona

        Graham

      • Lee Baber
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4 1:37 PM
          Dear DAf,
          Just a quick hug for better times a comin' and my wishin' you hadn't
          had to have the experience. :(
          Lee