To Webheads community

  • hala fawzi
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2005
      In Arabic language we have a proverb that holds the
      the following meaning" You should have known,
      I wouldn't have been late
      if it was not a great serious incident"that led me to
      do so"..(authentic translation).
      I want to say that I did not answer the urgent emails
      as I was in Doha,Qatar,with very little access to the
      Internet,if any.Not because I was'nt able to,,but.. my
      father went there to my brother for his annual
      vacation,and out of the bloom ,it turned out that he
      has lung cancer.Luckily, first stage.
      I know you can imagine the moments,minutes,hours and
      days from the first investigation,positive,stage
      1,surgery,chemotherapy and now he is on recovery.He
      will be back end of September to have the left doses
      of the chemotherapy in Khartoum.

      I am sorry again for not resopnding to those who tried
      to talk to me on yahoo msg,as it was my daughter there
      not me.
      Hala.Khartoum(still autumn)

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Maria Irene Urriola
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2005
        Dear Hala,
        If your father has a positive attitute towards his illness, he will recover
        very soon. At the university I work with there is a teacher who also has
        lung cancer, which spreaded to very important organs by the time it was
        discovered. You have to see her, after 2 years of fight, she's back to
        work. Her office is on a third floor, there is no lift, but she goes to
        work every single day.
        Greetings from Valencia, Venezuela,
        Maria Irene

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Dafne
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2005
          Dear Hala,

          I am very sorry to hear about your dad health, and I can imagine all the ordeal you and your family have been through. However, he was lucky to be discovered this cancer in the early stages. As others have said, will power and desire to live are fundamental to overcome any disease. My blessings and prayers are with all of you.

          Thanks for your kind and supporting words about my incident.

          warm hugs,

          Daf

          hala fawzi <haloolahakema@...> wrote:
[...]

        • Ismail
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 7, 2005
            Hi Hala,

            I'm sorry to hear about your brother's health problems. I'm sure it
            is a hard time for all your family. Hope he gets better soon. He
            will definitely need all possible help and support from all of you
            during these moments.

            Best wishes,
            Ismail.