Re: [evonline2002_webheads] September Birthdays

  • Norbella Miranda
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2005
      Yes, my birthday is coming soon... (am I getting old and have not realized?)
      Thanks, Bee.

      Barbara Dieu <bwjdieu@...> wrote:
      A big hug to September Virgos and Libras.

      Feliz Cumpleaños to my South American neighbours
      Alejandra Weser Sep 8 (Thursday)
      Norbella Miranda Sep 8 (Thursday)

      and Happy Birthday to North Americans
      Marleigh Greaney Sep 18 (Sunday)
      Candy Pauchnick Sep 23 (Friday)

      Please click on the link below and enter your birthday for me if you have
      not yet done so. Don't worry it is quick, and you don't have to enter your
      year of birth:-).
      http://www.birthdayalarm.com/dob/23390227a92169405b363

      Warm regards from Brazil,
      Bee

      Barbara Dieu
      http://dekita.org

      Distance learning Distance learning education online Distance learning schools Distance learning degree

    • Alfred Hopkins
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2005
        Just to a word to say
        A Happy Birthday
        On this very day!

        Barbara Dieu <bwjdieu@...> wrote:
        A big hug to September Virgos and Libras.

        Feliz Cumpleaños to my South American neighbours
        Alejandra Weser Sep 8 (Thursday)
        Norbella Miranda Sep 8 (Thursday)

        and Happy Birthday to North Americans
        Marleigh Greaney Sep 18 (Sunday)
        Candy Pauchnick Sep 23 (Friday)

        Please click on the link below and enter your birthday for me if you have
        not yet done so. Don't worry it is quick, and you don't have to enter your
        year of birth:-).
        http://www.birthdayalarm.com/dob/23390227a92169405b363

        Warm regards from Brazil,
        Bee

        Barbara Dieu
        http://dekita.org

        Distance learning Distance learning education online Distance learning schools Distance learning degree

        Alfredo Hopkins
        The Buenos Aires Voz Journal
        http://www.aglat.com/voz (The Voz News magazine)
        http://www.a-hopkins.com (workshops and shows)