RE: [evonline2002_webheads] MIT Open coursework...a resource that I like

  • Maria Irene Urriola
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 28, 2005
      Thanks a lot Sharon for sharing this info.
      Greetings from hot Valencia, Venezuela,
      Maria Irene

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 29, 2005
        Dear Maria Irene,

        You're welcome. Talk to me! Is your email working?

        Kindly,
        Sharon

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 29, 2005
          Dear Sharon,
          Yes, my mail is working. I lurked a lot due to tons of exams to correct,
          feedback to give to students. We finished the semester on August 19th, I
          was really stressed.
          Greetings,
          Maria Irene

          You're welcome. Talk to me! Is your email working?

          Kindly,
          Sharon

          > Thanks a lot Sharon for sharing this info. Greetings from hot
          Valencia, Venezuela, Maria Irene

          Yahoo! Groups Links