Re: [evonline2002_webheads] weblogs in the Guardian

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2005
      Thanks, Rita! I've taken a look at some articles and have added this
      resource page to my OLE page. I had already come across some of these
      Guardian Unlimited links, but not that many. Thanks for sharing. :-)

      Hugs,

      Teresa

      Just a few lines to let those interested know there are several good
      articles on Weblogs today in the Guardian
      http://www.guardian.co.uk/online/weblogs
      Enjoy, with a hug,
      Rita