weblogs in the Guardian

  • Rita Zeinstejer
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2005
      Hi, all!

      Just a few lines to let those interested know there are several good articles on Weblogs today in the Guardian
      http://www.guardian.co.uk/online/weblogs
      Enjoy, with a hug,

      Rita

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2005
        Thanks, Rita! I've taken a look at some articles and have added this
        resource page to my OLE page. I had already come across some of these
        Guardian Unlimited links, but not that many. Thanks for sharing. :-)

        Hugs,

        Teresa