Bee's photos

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2005
      Dear Bee,

      Loved all the photos from the family holidays in "paradise" to all drinks &
      dishes - yuuuuumy!!! -, nature in circles, the countryside home! Lovely!!!
      Thank you for sharing!

      I hope we can meet some day in such a beautiful spot! :-)

      Hugs,

      Teresa

      When will there be anyone coming my way? What about that Webhead Jamboree in
      Paraty?
      Maybe I can fill your eyes with some seaside photos
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/bee/sets/243118/
      or whet your appetite
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/bee/sets/473515/
      Bee