Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Bee's seaside photos

  • Barbara Dieu
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2005
      > Bee, I love your photos!! I will be dreaming of Brazil now!! Beautiful!!
      > Thanks
      >
      > from Susan in Florence -----> hot and sunny

      You are welcome Susan and I hope now you can envisage a way to make your
      dream come true :-)
      Looking forward to seeing some photos of Florence - the light, smells,
      people and sights of which have been imprinted in my memory ever since I
      visited it as a teen.
      Warm regards from Brazil,
      Bee

      Barbara Dieu