Bee's seaside photos

  • Susan Burg
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2005
      Bee, I love your photos!! I will be dreaming of Brazil now!! Beautiful!! Thanks

      from Susan in Florence -----> hot and sunny

      Maybe I can fill your eyes with some seaside photos
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/bee/sets/243118/
      or whet your appetite
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/bee/sets/473515/

      http://susaneb.blogspot.com/

    • Barbara Dieu
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2005
        > Bee, I love your photos!! I will be dreaming of Brazil now!! Beautiful!!
        > Thanks
        >
        > from Susan in Florence -----> hot and sunny

        You are welcome Susan and I hope now you can envisage a way to make your
        dream come true :-)
        Looking forward to seeing some photos of Florence - the light, smells,
        people and sights of which have been imprinted in my memory ever since I
        visited it as a teen.
        Warm regards from Brazil,
        Bee

        Barbara Dieu