Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Question: ftp prgm?

  • Rudolf Ammann
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2005
      Candace Pauchnick wrote:

      >Thanks a million for sharing all of this.

      No problem.

      Next time you're looking for a piece of software, you might want to
      start on Tucows.

      Here's the FileZilla page:

      http://www.tucows.com/preview/209262

      For alternative suggestions, type "FTP client" in the search box top
      right, choose your operating system and hit "Go".

      The more cows, the better the rating.

      :: Rudolf
      :: http://dekita.org
    • Candace Pauchnick
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2005
        Dear Rudolf,
        I looked at the FileZilla version 2.2.0 and it looks good to me and it seems very popular with 4 cows! Again, I will pass this on to my other colleagues. This is great information. All your help deserves 5 big healthy cows!!!!! :-) :-) :-)
        Thanks another million!!!!
        Candy