Another Webhead Meeting - Saigon

  • Michael Coghlan
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 29 6:15 AM
      Hello everyone,

      I've been very inactive on the Webheads list lately. I have been in
      Vietnam for 2 weeks and I wanted to keep my computer use to a minimum
      and have a real holiday! Vietnam is a wonderful country. I especially
      liked Hanoi - I think it should be promoted as one of the great cities of Asia.

      I also went to Saigon, and there I met one of the newest webheads -
      Thuan Nguyen. You can see details of this visit
      at http://users.chariot.net.au/~michaelc/whead_vnmeet.htm

      Teresa - can you add this page to your wonderful index at
      http://www.malhatlantica.pt/teresadeca/webheads/wia-index2.htm#Meet please?

      - Michael.
    • Maria Jordano
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 29 8:04 AM
        Hi everybody!

        I have been completly inactive too... I have been
        correcting lots of exams, writing articles,
        traveling,etc and now that I have finished with the
        hard work I will try to keepmore in touch with
        webheads... By the way! I will present something at
        EUROCALL and I have realized that there is a webhead
        also in the programm... Gromik, I think... If any of
        you think there could be a possibility to meet,
        please, let me know and we will have another webhead
        meeting!

        Kind regards,

        MarĂ­a

        www.mariajordano.com

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 29 9:04 AM
          Hi, Michael!

          Nice photos! And great texts!! :-)

          I'll let you know as soon as it's updated, ok? I'm in the process of
          migrating my whole website, though the original one will stay up, but I
          won't be updating it.

          Hugs to you and Joti,

          Teresa

          > I also went to Saigon, and there I met one of the newest webheads -
          > Thuan Nguyen. You can see details of this visit
          > at http://users.chariot.net.au/~michaelc/whead_vnmeet.htm
          > Teresa - can you add this page to your wonderful index at
          > http://www.malhatlantica.pt/teresadeca/webheads/wia-index2.htm#Meet
          > please?
          > - Michael.
        • CJones
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 29 1:38 PM
            Hi, Michael,

            I have to ditto what Teresa said. I thought your comments about the
            motorcycle transportation in Ho Chi Min City as very interesting if
            also a bit scary until you get used to it.

            Chris Jones

            --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Teresa Almeida d'Eca"
            <tmvaz@m...> wrote:
            > Hi, Michael!
            >
            > Nice photos! And great texts!! :-)
            >
            > I'll let you know as soon as it's updated, ok? I'm in the process of
            > migrating my whole website, though the original one will stay up, but I
            > won't be updating it.
            >
            > Hugs to you and Joti,
            >
            > Teresa
            >

            > > I also went to Saigon, and there I met one of the newest webheads -
            > > Thuan Nguyen. You can see details of this visit
            > > at http://users.chariot.net.au/~michaelc/whead_vnmeet.htm
            > > Teresa - can you add this page to your wonderful index at
            > > http://www.malhatlantica.pt/teresadeca/webheads/wia-index2.htm#Meet
            > > please?
            > > - Michael.
          • Dennis Oliver
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 30 9:21 PM
              Hi, Michael.

              What a treat it was to see the webpage about your visit to Vietnam and
              the time and thoughts you shared with Thuan!

              D. O.

              --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Michael Coghlan
              <michaelc@c...> wrote:
              > Hello everyone,
              >
              > I've been very inactive on the Webheads list lately. I have been in
              > Vietnam for 2 weeks and I wanted to keep my computer use to a
              minimum
              > and have a real holiday! Vietnam is a wonderful country. I
              especially
              > liked Hanoi - I think it should be promoted as one of the great
              cities of Asia.

              > I also went to Saigon, and there I met one of the newest webheads -
              > Thuan Nguyen. You can see details of this visit
              > at http://users.chariot.net.au/~michaelc/whead_vnmeet.htm
              >
              > Teresa - can you add this page to your wonderful index at
              > http://www.malhatlantica.pt/teresadeca/webheads/wia-index2.htm#Meet
              please?

              > - Michael.
            • Barbara Dieu
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 1, 2005
                Wow Michael. Great photos and narrative.
                If I had known...you and Thuan might have met Jean Marc, who is also in
                Vietnam. From what he wrote, he visited Da Nang / Hoi An e Hue last week. I
                believe his next stop is Hanoi and Ha Long Bay and later off for some
                trekking near Sa Pa and the Laos border. Any webheads there?
                If there is anyone in this area and you happen to see a very tall blond
                young man with green eyes running ahead and a petite brown-haired Catalan
                girlfriend trying to follow behind - that's him :-).
                When will there be anyone coming my way? What about that Webhead Jamboree in
                Paraty?
                Maybe I can fill your eyes with some seaside photos
                http://www.flickr.com/photos/bee/sets/243118/
                or whet your appetite
                http://www.flickr.com/photos/bee/sets/473515/

                Warm regards from Brazil :-)
                Bee

                Barbara Dieu
                http://dekita.org
              • Chrissan
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 8, 2005
                  Hi Bee, I'll come for the sushi and sashimi any day, not to mention
                  the beaches!
                  Well, of course my main reason for coming would be meeting you. You'll
                  always be one of my inspirators!
                  Summer hugs,
                  /Chrissan