Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: WiaOC 2005 report

  • Barbara Dieu
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 5, 2005
      Vance,
      Have a great time and enjoy the holidays with the family !
      I am going away for two weeks as well, but will definitely help when I am
      back.
      Warm regards from Brazil,
      Bee

      Barbara Dieu
      http://dekita.org
    • Chrissan
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 5, 2005
        Hi Vance, enjoy your well earned vacation away from us ...... even
        if keeping in touch;-)
        Summer hugs,
        /Chrissan

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Vance Stevens"