9636Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Comments on students' work!!!!!

  • Dafne
    Jun 1, 2005
      Dear Chrissan,

      I have used "Markin" to correct paragraphs:

      What is markin?

      Markin is a Windows program which runs on the teacher's computer. It can import a student's text for marking by pasting from the clipboard, or directly from an RTF or text file.

      Once the text has been imported, Markin provides all the tools a teacher needs to mark and annotate the text.

      When marking is complete, the teacher can export the marked text as an RTF file for loading into a word-processor, or as a web page so that students can view the marked text in a web browser. Marked work can even be emailed directly back to the student, all from within the Markin program."

      It is a free download, and it works fine with short texts. What I have done is to divide longer texts in pieces in order to correct the whole work.

      Chrissan <christina_ljunggren@...> wrote:
      Dearest Gladys, Aiden and Elizabeth, I do feel rather embarressed! I
      hadn't the faintest idea that there were so many useful features
      within the ordinary Word. Thank you sooo much for pointing them out to
      me and not even hinting that it's sort of basic knowledge..... well, I
      know, of course, that there is nothing like 'basic' knowledge but it's
      good to "learn how to crawl before you try walking" as the Swedish
      proverb goes"!

      I love you and this wonderful community!

      Take care,

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      To visit your group on the web, go to:

      Discover Yahoo!