5447presentations update + happy new year

    Jan 1, 2004
      Dear friends,

      Hope you all stepped into 2004 in good health and with lots of fun and laughter, as I did!

      Michael, I was a part of your New Year for a few minutes yesterday at 13.00 GMT, while watching the news. Every channel was broadcasting live from Sydney. What a beautiful show!

      Buth and all, just to say that I've updated the Kuwaiti 27Dec03 presentations' page

      http://www.malhatlantica.pt/teresadeca/webheads/sessions/27dec03-buth-pres.htm

      It now includes the messages referring technicalities. I think they are part of it all!

      Happy New Year! Health, peace and happiness to you all and your families!

      Teresa (in rainy Lisbon)