31324Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Lingt

  • Fernanda Rodrigues
    Aug 23, 2014
      Hi Christine
      I never tried it myself, so if you try it with students, give us some feedback, please.

      Fernanda

      On Sat, 23 Aug 2014 16:42:05 +0000
      "'Bauer-Ramazani, Christine' cbauer-ramazani@... [evonline2002_webheads]" <evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Fernanda, Lingt looks like a great new tool that also does what Vance wants to do—see the tutorial. It would certainly work for my course as well, so I will get it set up and try it out. It’s a much newer, flash-based tool and allows for audio (voice-recording or MP3 upload), image, text, and/or YouTube insertion. Responses from students can be given text and/or audio feedback. Very nice--thank you, Fernanda!

      Christine

      Christine Bauer-Ramazani
      2009-10 Chair, CALL-IS of TESOL
      Instructor, Applied Linguistics Department

      Saint Michael's College                     phone: 802-654-2642
      One Winooski Park                           fax:      802-654-2595
      Colchester, VT 05439-0253

      web site: academics.smcvt.edu/cbauer-ramazani/
      online CALL course
      : academics.smcvt.edu/cbauer-ramazani/gsl520_online/demo/CALL_Online_demo.htm
      online Curriculum & Syllabus design course: http://academics.smcvt.edu/cbauer-ramazani/GSL606_Curric-Syllabus-Design/Curriculum_Course_Online_demo.htm

      “Das Leben hinterlässt kleine Kratzer, aber es stört uns nicht beim Leuchten!”