31306Re: [evonline2002_webheads] How to publish e-books

  • Maria Irene Albers
    Aug 22, 2014
      Thanks Stella. I'll try it. One more question, after creating the book, do I need a reader, or can I read it at issuu?
      Greetings.

      María Irene Albers de Urriola
      Departamento de Idiomas Modernos
      Facultad de Ciencias de la Educación
      Universidad de Carabobo

      On Friday, August 22, 2014 5:43 PM, "stella maris saubidet oyhamburu stellamso@... [evonline2002_webheads]" <evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi Maria
      have you tried ISSUU available at  http://issuu.com/?? It's rerally simple. You turn the word doc into pdf and upload it.
      Is that what you need?

      Hope it helps

      stella
      (from Argentina)

      Dear all,
      I wish you're all doing great.

       I need some advice on how to publish the material I prepared for a tutorial, my dissertation's spinal cord. They're eight (8) Word documents, and I need to create e-books, after that, the users know how to open and read them; I've tried Calibre, but it's not working, I don't know which step I'm missing. I'll appreciate your help a lot, this is the final thing I have to do.

      Regards,

      María Irene Albers de Urriola
      Departamento de Idiomas Modernos
      Facultad de Ciencias de la Educación