      From: "'Michael Coghlan' michaelc@... [evonline2002_webheads]" <evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: 11/06/2014 11:20:03 PM
      Subject: [evonline2002_webheads] Sugata Mitra

      Hello everyone.

      There's been a lot of discussion in education circles recently about the work of Sugata Mitra. I had the great pleasure of hearing him speak at a recent conference in Australia and thought I'd weigh into the discussion with a few spoken thoughts. You can hear them at

      http://blog-efl.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/the-rise-of-soles-part-2-at-heart-of.html if you like :)

       It's about 9 minutes long.

      - Michael