31149EVO 2015 Call for Proposals

  • Nina Liakos
    Jun 10, 2014

      Dear Webheads,

      Since 2001, the Electronic Village Online, a project of TESOL's CALL Interest Section, has been offering free online professional development sessions to language teachers world-wide.  We are excited to announce another round of the EVO, and we are looking for inspiring educators who would like to moderate an online session in EVO 2015. The direct link to our formal Call for Proposals is here.

      Proposals may be on any topic relevant to the teaching of English to speakers of other languages. There will be a training session for all moderators and co-moderators from October 20 to November 16, 2014, during which time moderating teams will create the online spaces for their session and finalize their syllabus with the assistance of the EVO Coordination Team. The actual EVO sessions for this season will take place between January 12 and February 15, 2015.

      You can help us recruit potential moderators by distributing this Call for Proposals to your PLN.  Potential moderators will find instructions on how to create a page for their proposal at http://evo2015proposals.pbworks.com. Proposals are due September 1, 2014.

      Feel free to forward this Call for Proposals to others. The direct link is http://evosessions.pbworks.com. Thank you for helping us spread the word.

      To see what types of sessions were offered in the past, please go to

      <http://evosessions.pbworks.com/EVO-Previous-Sessions>

      Sincerely,

      Nina Liakos
      EVO Coordinator