31140Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Interview with Ali Bostancioglu

  • Barbara Dieu
    Jun 6, 2014
      Great Maria! I am glad you did. I sent a personal email to Jennifer  Verschoor and Carla Arena. I hope they will find time to contribute as well, if they have not already.
      B.

      On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 2:00 PM, Maria Bossa mariabossa1@... [evonline2002_webheads] <evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Dear Barbara,

      You won the race!!! I had the interview yesterday afternoon (Thursday 05/06) and I was going to post this today!! 2nd place is not bad, ah!! :)

      Ali and I Skyped for about one hour (and haven't finished yet)! It was great to talk about this amazing community as I didn't know I could talk a lot about "us". Lots of names came to my mind (but forgot surnames - sorry!), lots of experiences and f2f meetings with Elizabeth from Grenoble, Jennifer Verschoor, Rita Zeisntejer and my dear sister-in-the-heart Ayat Tawel.

      I do encourage you - who are reading this post - to contribute with Ali. You will be surprised of all the comments that may arise about the Webheads community, your experience within it and about the friends you have made inside it.

      Smiles from Argentina,
      Maria :)

      Smiles, Maria

      To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
      CC: ab1007@...
      From: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 11:29:26 -0300
      Subject: [evonline2002_webheads] Interview with Ali Bostancioglu

      Dear webheads,

      Ali has just interviewed me on Skype on my participation in the Webheads Community. It was much fun going down memory lane and I urge you to do the same. Ali needs data for his PhD so the more of you join, the better his study will be.  Take a little time,  talk about your experience and contribute to the history of the webheads.
      Have a great weekend!
      Warm regards from Brazil,

      --
      Barbara Dieu