31094Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Flyer - application

  • dalel17
    May 5 2:19 AM

      > Message du 05/05/14 10:27
      > De : "Ghizlane ZOUAI"
      > A : marydimonaco@...
      > Copie à : evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
      > Objet : Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Flyer - application

      Hello Maria,

      It is a great too. I could design my business card, flashcards and many other posters for different presentations.

      > I have to say also that their customer service rocks. If you have any problem and you email them, you will, in less than 3 minutes, be directed to a customer service officer who will treat your issue on the spote while communicating with you. It doesn't save time only but you feel that they care about their customers which I liked.
      >
      > Enjoy it :O)
      >
      > Ghizlane

      On 4 May 2014 21:20, Maria Rosario Di Mónaco <marydimonaco@...> wrote:

      Hi Ghizlane

      I've just tried Canva and love how easy it is to create posters and flyers. Thanks for sharing!

      Mary

      On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 1:29 PM, Ghizlane ZOUAI <ghizlane.zouai@...> wrote:

      Hello Alicia,

      There is a nice online tool called Canva and you can do amazing flyers, magazines' cover and much more. Please have a look here.

      On 2 May 2014 17:07, Alicia Barbitta <barbitta@...> wrote:

      > Hi all!

      Does anybody in this group know an application to design flyers where you can adapt personal information? If it is for iPhone or iPad use, much better.

      Thanks a lot for your help!

      Prof.Alicia Barbitta

      Cel: 099591519

      Ext:+598 99591519