31093Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Flyer - application

  • Ghizlane ZOUAI
    May 5, 2014
      Hello Maria,

      It is a great too. I could design my business card, flashcards and many other posters for different presentations.

      I have to say also that their customer service rocks. If you have any problem and you email them, you will, in less than 3 minutes, be directed to a customer service officer who will treat your issue on the spote while communicating with you. It doesn't save time only but you feel that they care about their customers which I liked.

      Enjoy it :O)

      Ghizlane

      On 4 May 2014 21:20, Maria Rosario Di Mónaco <marydimonaco@...> wrote:

      Hi Ghizlane

      I've just tried Canva and love how easy it is to create posters and flyers. Thanks for sharing!

      Mary

      On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 1:29 PM, Ghizlane ZOUAI <ghizlane.zouai@...> wrote:

      Hello Alicia,

      There is a nice online tool called Canva and you can do amazing flyers, magazines' cover and much more. Please have a look here.

      Best,

      Ghizlane

      On 2 May 2014 17:07, Alicia Barbitta <barbitta@...> wrote:

      Hi all!

      Does anybody in this group know an application to design flyers where you can adapt personal information? If it is for iPhone or iPad use, much better.

      Thanks a lot for your help!

      Prof.Alicia Barbitta
      Cel: 099591519
      Enviado desde mi iPhone