31087Learning2gether this Sunday May 4 from 1330 GMT with RSCON May Minicon

    May 2 3:29 AM
      Hi all,

      This Sunday we'll be Learning2gether with
      Reform Symposium MiniCon May, Sunday May 4th from 13:30 to 17:00 GMT

      This is the last half day free online event to prepare for the July 11-13th official RSCON online conference.

      This Sunday's program features
      13:30 GMT guest poet Chaouki M'kaddem,
      14:00 keynote speaker Steve Wheeler
      15:00 GMT seven Inspire presentations
      16:00 GMT Tech & App Smackdown - Share your favorite web tool or app as we celebrate our amazing presenters from 2013 and look forward to #RSCON5 on July 11-13th, 2014. Your presentation will only be 2 minutes long with 2 images as your presentation.

      Next Sunday  May 9 we have no presenter yet for our Sunday noon to 1500 GMT sessions (nor for any Sundays in May) so volunteer please or maybe I'll be sending you an email :-)