30933Re: TESOL 2014--E-book Survey

  • Jane Petring
    Feb 25, 2014

      Dear Holly, Maria B, Stella, Maria A, Nina, Teresa, Vance,  John  and others,

      Thank you so much for filling out the survey (https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HN3ZNTH ) https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HN3ZNTHhttps://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HN3ZNTHand for your invaluable comments. The e-book/paper book dilemma in education has so many implications in terms of accessibility, interest, focus, reliability, timeliness, bandwidth, practicality, information, cost/profits, health, skills, the environment… that make it such a major paradigm shift.  I find it fascinating and really hope to see many of you at TESOL to share perspectives. My session (Paper, Electronic or Smart Books: Planning for Today and Tomorrow) will be Thursday, Mar. 26 at 10:30 am at the Convention Center. Hope to see some of you there!

      Have any Webhead get-togethers been planned yet?

      Jane

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic